The first low-rate server in history of L2, based on PvP system with completely reworked skills. Every sub-stack combo is worth of giving a try. Forgotten classes have been revamped while powerful ones lost some of their superpower. Forget about popular classes and mighty skills and find your own unique substack combo. The effect/mechanic/power of every useless skill have been changed to make them useful during PvP. All classes have been remastered with better, more organized and balanced skills.
The list shown below includes only the modificated and added skills.
The rest skills not shown on the list remain unchanged.
Physical Skills - Warriors mainly use those skills in their combats with mobs and players. Physical damage depends on the STR parameter.
Static Skills - Reuse of these skills is permanent
Self-buffs - Strengthen a character
Magic Skills include both buffs and battle magic. Most of magic skills require time to use. Magic skills level or chance to debuff depends on the enemy's MEN parameter:
Buffs - Strengthen a character or the whole party.
Debuffs - Weaken a character or the whole party.
Attacking Magic - Damages at once or brings damage for a certain period of time.
Toggle Skills such skills can be turned on/off depending on the situation. Toggle Skills may consume MP (or HP) when turned on and when it’s active. Toggle Skills switch off if a character doesn’t have any more MP (or HP).
Passive skills don’t need to be switched on. They start working once they're learned and don't stop. Each class has a preferable type of armor and weapon which is strengthened by the corresponding passive skills. Some passive skills work only when a person equips a certain type of armor or weapon.
DEX of Argonaut lv. 1-6
STR of Argonaut lv. 1-6
CON of Argonaut lv. 1-6
INT of Argonaut lv. 1-6
WIT of Argonaut lv. 1-6
MEN of Argonaut lv. 1-6
1. Argonauts resemble the formula of pendants.
2. Mysterious coins in amount of 6 have been added to starter pack.
3. Mysterious coins are required to learn Argonauts.
4. Each level adds +1 stat of a given type and subtracts PvE damage:
(f.e.: DEX of Argonaunt lv.1 = +1 DEX & +3% of PvE dmg; DEX of Argonaunt lv.3 = +3 DEX & -6% of PvE dmg).
5. Exchangeable for adena at Pona.
Compilation of Argonaut skills:
• lv. 1 adds +3% of pve dmg
• lv. 2 subtracts -3% of pve dmg
• lv. 3 subtracts -6% of pve dmg
• lv. 4 subtracts -10% of pve dmg
• lv. 5 subtracts -15% of pve dmg
• lv. 6 subtracts -21% of pve dmg
• CON of Argonaut lv.6 substracts -21% of pve dmg
• DEX+STR+CON of Argonaut lv.2 substracts -9% of pve dmg
• DEX+STR of Argonaut lv.3 substracts -12% of pve dmg
• DEX+STR+CON+INT+WIT+MEN of Argonaut lv.1 adds +18% of pve dmg
• DEX+STR of Argonaut lv.2 substracts -6% of pve dmg and CON+MEN of Argonaut lv.1 adds +6% of pve dmg (in total equals 0% of pve dmg)
Daggers relying on evasion for defense and armed with daggers for attacks. They are not designed to be tanks, but they can use their high rate of critical melee attacks. Daggers are known as the danger that lurks in the darkness, act according to their own private goals. They move without fear or noise and backstab their enemies to eliminate them from behind.
Buffers have chosen white magic and support magic as the focus of their profession rather than direct magical attacks. They fight slowly but can survive for a long time by healing their wounds with magic. Since Buffers can use both support magic and holy magic, they are welcome in parties thanks to their buffing and healing spells.
Summoners considers the power of magic to be a living entity. They can create something from nothing by using the highest level of summon magic. They engage in battle vicariously by raising the defensive power and magic defensive power of their servitors.